Friday, November 17, 2006

It's Fatty Friday again, and it seems like ages since I've been really disgusting and inappropriate, so here goes.

So, what's your idea of Diversity? How would it look?



Well, here's an alternate version. I guess I may be turnin' into a pistol guy. Jesus, like I need another thing to piss money away on.


I picked up a buyers guide magazine at the grocery store the other night, and I've been surfing through there, looking for something interesting. Havin' a hard time thinkin' about plunkin' down $500 to a grand for somethin' that doesn't take a red bakelite 30 round clip. I'm sure I'll get over it. There are gun shows this weekend in Belton and Austin, so I'll be spending the next few days mulling it over, fondling a few things, seein' if there's anything I need.

On another note, sort of an old story, but what's the deal with this new thing where rich white pop stars go to Africa and adopt someone's kid? Used to be Mia Farrow's gig, collecting 3rd world kids. Then Angelina Jolie goes over, and now Madonna. That heifer will do anything to stay in the news.

UPDATE; I went to a gun show today and fondled the HK and Sig Saur shown here. Both fit very nice in the hand. Choked on the prices. There was a guy there with a Bulgarian made AK-74M with a folding stock in .223 for about the same money. I'll never be a pistol guy.

3 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Where can I get a dozen of those little blue and white jobs...they're hard (no pun intended) to find. Everybody always wants to supersize things and I'm just a little old fashion.

FHB said...

Mmmm. The little workhorse with the reservoir tip?

Anonymous said...

My goal is to have everything on that poster. I'm only a 1/3 there.

Geez you sickos I'm talking aobut the condoms ;)

Seriously, I just got one of those little Berettas (third down on the right) and it's a sweet little number. :)