Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm baaaaack!

Still sputterin', but back in class and postin' from work.

Took the mornin' off from Florence but called them and told them I'd be back down there beginning tomorrow. Just finished my two lunch time classes on base and now I'm headed home to read up and rest for my evening classes.

The meds are workin'. I took my next antibiotic this morning and take a hit off this inhaler now and then, and everything seems ok. I just sit in class and talk from the chair. Too weak to pace. It'll all work itself out.

Thanks for all the well wishes. You guys are wonderful. Cheers.

6 comments:

none said...

Glad that medicine is working. I've noticed that those inhalers really help with the wheezing.

Sarge Charlie said...

back to the ranks of the living and breathing, just a little dribble now and then huh....... Happy you are better.

PRH said...

Just don't cough on the keyboard or screen, we don't want what you had!...;)

J said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

david mcmahon said...

Watch that chest - no, no, your OWN chest!! Hope you're feeling better.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Yeah!