Friday, February 23, 2007

The genious of invention; taking something ordinary and turning it into something exciting.



Check this out. Someone took an old trimmer and turned it into... well, what the hell would you call this? A new, loud, tricky form of locomotion. Can't really say it's environmentally friendly, but I bet the wipe outs are fun to watch.

Now, speakin' of weird technology, someone please explain this little gizmo to me. What the hell? Some sort of containment issue? An incubator of some sort? NASA astronauts or deep sea divers going through some sort of decompression? You tell me.

Oh yea, it's also Fatty Friday, so click on this if you feel you need to. Not quite sure what the funnel is for. Don't really wanna know ether. On the other hand, don't even think about clickin' on this one. It looks VERY painful to me. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

6 comments:

none said...

1. Penis pump el grande

2. Bukake funnel

3. Ewww fuckin gross

*Goddess* said...

Dang. Kids will do anything to get out of walking. Hmm, wonder if they make those for adults....

NotClauswitz said...

That's like a rope-tow ski-lift but without the rope and all the other crap, cool!

phlegmfatale said...

OH MY GOD! That's 3 of my residents! And that's my building!

WTF!!!

Clearly we're going to need ot have a come-to-Jesus meeting! I'll put that in the community newsletter.

phlegmfatale said...

one more thing: who needs pockets when you've got all that hardware from which to dangle your keys?

Christina RN LMT said...

The guy in the third picture is obviously trying to stretch his lil' peter...he needs all the help he can get!