Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This is too cool as hell. I wanna play.



Of course, here's the real thing.



Ya gotta love it. Our tax dollars at work. This time of the year, it's good to know they're spendin' some of it on something actually useful.

Also, I've gotta apologise for that last one. Don't know what I was thinkin', but I had Saturday stuff on Friday, all topsy turvy. Musta been tired when I posted it. Got up this mornin' thinkin' "Oh shit! What the hell did I post?"

All fixed now. Magic of editing.

Have a great week. Cheers.

4 comments:

PRH said...

Should not laugh at death, but you gotta smile when these assclowns get to meet Stinky Al and their 72 Virgin Camels.

JDP said...

Great videos!

JDP

none said...

I want to play that first one!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

RATITAT-TAT MF!