Friday, March 14, 2008

Where all little Leprechauns go to die...



You know, the pot at the end of the... You get it. Have a great St. Patties day everyone! We'll be going to a party Saturday night with the same crew from work and town that we usually get together with. There'll be booze and finger snacks all around. It should be fun.

For the other side of your brain, here's a little interesting history to munch on while you enjoy a brew or two over the weekend. Not that many Americans know about the San Patricios.

It's Friday again, so you know where I'll be tonight. I'll head over to get dad early today because we're both gonna go get our hair cut by my cousin Peggy in Salado. It should be a fun time, givin' dad a chance to tell stories and see his niece. Maybe her husband will show up, knowin' dad's gonna be there. I should be able to get some fun shots to post for Monday.

Then we'll head over to the Chinese place for another big feed. Then it's over to see mom for a while. You know, same old Friday. Maybe she'll bust out the Chateaus Monet for me, but usually that gets saved for times when I bring the little woman. We'll see.

Then I'll give Denise a call. She's going out to eat tonight with some old friends who live out by Stillhouse Hollow Lake, between here and Belton. I'll call her when I get away from the old folks and she'll give me directions to get to their house. I'll bring a bottle of nice wine, and we'll have some fun.

So, you guys have a great time, and we'll get back together on the other side of things. Cheers.

8 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

The ol' honey pot of gold! Nice.

Good talking to you the other night...it had been a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hairy! You and Denise have a great weekend. Our staff got the grand tour this morning of the new "digs" of Marc, David and the CTC Hospitality bunch. NICE!!! Belle

phlegmfatale said...

I hope you and Denise have a lovely time. Cheers!

david mcmahon said...

That is an A+ wonderful picture!!

Jerry in Texas said...

Have a good weekend!

Lin said...

Uhm ... FHB, wasn't that meant to be a "St. Potties Day" wish?

FHB said...

Mushy - Yea man, I loved it too. We should make it a more regular thing.

Belle - Isn't their place the coolest? Very nice. Much better than what they had before.

Phlemmy - We will. You too babe.

David - Wish I'd taken it. Someone sent it to me in an email.

Jerry - We will. You too man.

Lin - Hmm, maybe so.

NotClauswitz said...

Great picture, now I know what really happened to the Leprechaun's gold...