Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well, I've been tryin to post a picture in my profile, and all the adequate pictures I have are apparently over the 50 kbt limit. So fuck it. You don't need to see my ass anyway. Can't be Anonymous if yer picture is splashed all over the site, right? Anyway, I'm new to all this stuff, so be kind. Posted a few comments on a few other blogs in the last few days; Big Dick, Oz, Bugs Butt, so I guess I'm hooked now. I'll do what I can to bore everyone with my rude musings. Anyway, Its Saturday and I've got all sorts of chores to ignore, so I'll be laying on the couch, taking things in hand, watching Anne of 1000 Days on Turner. Excellent. Good times. Later.

3 comments:

Dick said...

That name qualifies as great you know!
Fathairybastard lmao!

FHB said...

Dude, my first comment. This rocks.

Becky said...

All you have to do is resize the pic:) Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for commenting.