Friday, October 13, 2006

It's that time again, and this time she's packin'.

Have a happy "Fatty Friday" everyone. I, for one, am totally feelin' the spirit of the day. She's a hot mamasita, and she knows it. Wuff. What the hell is the deal with the toy gun though? See, I was totally buyin' it till I saw the red tip on the toy gun. Damn.



Anyway, I'll be takin' dad on our regular trip to eat massive quantities of Chinese food, and then we're gonna watch another high school football game. His old alma mater, Academy, is playing the kids I teach each morning from Florence. Should be fun. I'll have to walk over to the other bleachers and say "hay" to the little twerps. Maybe meet their parents. Slap em around and tell em what little shits their kids are? Hm, and then I'll wake up.

5 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Dude...it's another Dude with lipstick...it ain't real...back away from the fat boy!

Anonymous said...

The camo headscarf does it for me.

mmmm mmmm mmmm

Anonymous said...

I really love the nice inner thigh bulge thing she has going. Not to mention the sultry look in her face that says, "I'm HOT, and you know it!"
I also will be doing the high school football thang tonight, in the rain (yes, it does rain in Las Vegas), but I have my big purple umbrella, so it's all good.
Christina

FHB said...

You know, the hand is a bit large. Maybe that IS a guy. Eeewwww.

NWJR said...

Seriously, dude, you're scaring me...that looks EXACTLY like my sister-in-law.

*shudder*