Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lots of depressing shit in the news these days...

So here's somethin' funny to look at instead.

Can't seem to get a good rant goin' about anything.
They tend to materialize out of inspiration, and I
aint feelin it. Too much shit goin' on. Finishin' one
semester and startin' another, and in the middle
of another, all at the same time. So yer gonna get
lots of dirty pictures (careful) and shit from You
Tube for a while, until I get the itch. Lucky I've got
lots of this shit layin' around. Rainy day. Goin'
camping this weekend at Enchanted Rock. Maybe
that will inspire me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

qWe used to go to enchanted rock at least every other month.

A couple times we were turned back after that long drive due to a private hunt or the park having too many visitors.
This kind of crap happens often enough that you may want to call ahead and make sure its open.

Anonymous said...

Oh nevermind. I see it's a camping trip. Since those are pre-reserved
there's no problem.

Have a good time.

Dick said...

Was that Bottleguy?

Canoes under my shoes said...

I don't know why I continue to click on your links.

Ouch.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

That nearly goes of the line to sick!

FHB said...

Yep, that was a nuke. Sorry.

*Goddess* said...

Awwww, man that's just...well the way my boobs are going....southbound. Sigh.

Unknown said...

I laughed at this picture instantly!