Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's gonna be another full weekend of gun shows and eating out.

Heading to Austin with one set of buds Saturday and then up to Ft. Worth to do another one with another bud Sunday. Friend from Ft. Worth called me this afternoon from the end of the runway at Carswell to tell me that the F-35 was doing its maiden flight. I could hear the jet roar over the phone. Makes me want to move back up there.



And here's something cool. Very artistic. I think the dude ruins it in the end. See what you think. Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Very cool indeed! Thanks for the link.

Becky said...

Fort Worth is very cool. I loved living there and wouldn't mind going back.

phlegmfatale said...

Wow - that's cool - I hope you had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

He could have stopped at about two thirds as far as I care.