Friday, March 12, 2010

Mom's got a new kitty.



Can you see him there in the grass? He's just moved into the yard, takin' over from an older Tom who used to run things.



She mourns the exit of the earlier fellow, but puts dry food out for this one, which, of course, is why he's moved in. Or wait, maybe it's because he's a...



Pet Cemetery kitty!?!?! Buwaahahaha! Ooo, I scared myself.

Yea, I know. Pffft! Reauuuuuu! Fffft! Ffft! Cachunk, PING! Yep, that'd do it.

We'll be headin' over there later to get Mom and take her out to eat... Chinese food! Wooooohooooo!



Mmmmmm, can you smell it? Pfew, I pity you poor folks. You can look but you can't touch. Well, you can. you just gotta get your asses to Texas! What the hell you waitin' for? How many more of these shots do I have to post? Damn!

8 comments:

Suldog said...

Ah, hell, I could make some joke about Chinese food and cats, but...

BRUNO said...

Dammit, SULDOG beat me to it...!

FHB said...

Hey, whatever they do, I LIKES it!

Turns out it's mom's turn to pick this time, so we're goin' to the Olive Garden.

Chinks'll have to wait.

BRUNO said...

UGH-H-H! Olive Garden! Just hearin' that name makes my asshole draw-up! Oily, slimy-tasting pasta---make ya' shit like a race-horse! Gives REAL-Italian a bad-name!

(This from someone who's just finished inhaling a mustard-potato-salad-and-ham "sandwich"...!)

But, hey---whatever twists your crank, dude! To each his/her own!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Easy .22 shot!

Now there's cat hair in that food!

Fffft!

phlegmfatale said...

Your mom's garden is pretty and an awfully nice place for a cat to hang out, I'll bet. Handsome kitty, too. :)

FHB said...

Bruno - We love the OG, for the awesome salad and bread sticks. My next post will show you what you're passin' up there.

Mushy - Dude, I shoots folks who shoot cats... but I do understand. Pffft!

Phlegmmy - Hey, great to see you again! Yep, It's purdy, but a mere shadow of what it will be this spring and summer.

PRH said...

Everybody else beat me to it....does Kitty taste like Chicken?