Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Check this out.



Ok, I've never heard anyone say the war in Afghanistan is over. And fuck Pakistan! Who the hell would ever waste the lives of their young men trying to conquer those smelly retarded bastards? if you rag heads would stay on your side of the border there wouldn't be an issue. They're still livin' in the same mud huts that Alexander the Greats men pissed on. And the idea that they can never be defeated because they're spending all their time copying technology other people invented? Uh, right. Whatever. "Pure evil in my hand", when he's handling the Luger? What a pussy! You know something dude, without that Kalashnikov, you're not worth the powder it would take to cleanse the planet of your whole kind. Having said all that, I'll tell ya what. If there is ever peace in that part of the world, and they ever have tours up there to the tribal gun markets, my ass is on the fuckin' buss. That shit looks fun as hell.

4 comments:

none said...

Man that is a shoppers paradise!

I can only dream.

Dick said...

He's kind of like the Anthony Bourdain, of weapontry.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I wanna go too!

When I leave I want to leave a big bomb behind right in the middle of the rat hole town!

J said...

I love Anthony Bourdain.

I remember this video from when you found it.