Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Just a little live fire training in Iraq.

First, go to the Brown Valley Kingdom and read an excellent post on the May Day protests. He lays it out better than I could ever do.

Now, dig this little video showing some serious training in Iraq. Something tells me these are private security guards, and NOT the regular army. It's piss your pants time, seriously.



A South African instructor, getting a guy ready for what it's like in actual combat. Man, I get stressed just watchin' it.

4 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

They have to train the very young, 'cause an old sombitch like me would have shot his ass after the second kick to my arm!

FHB said...

You know it. He'd a been bleedin'.

Kevin said...

Damn, no one was sweating ricochets? Don't think I could pull that off at my local range...

Anonymous said...

He's a real sweatheart.