Friday, February 08, 2008

Found a bumper sticker on base the other day.

Every once and a while I see something out there that cracks me up.


OK, so he's really not a Muslim, but it's funny anyway. And these guys are just friggin' hilarious. Here's their take on "Super Tuesday", and voting in general.



Brilliant! Well, it's Friday, so you know what's up. I'd normally be headin' over to get dad later and we'd scare the buffet folks again. They see me comin' and think I'll eat them out of house and home. They just keep refillin' my tea, tryin' to fill me up. To be truthful, the trip always seems to end too soon, as if we've just gotten there and then I find myself going out to get the car and take us home. Today though, I've come down with a cold; stuffed head and a scratchy throat, and I can't risk giving it to the old folks. So I'll go to work (don't mind spreadin' it there), which is just 4 hours of classes, and then I'll come home and let Denise pamper me all weekend.

There's a gun show in Ft. Worth this weekend, but I don't think we're going. My buddy Jim is out of town, working in Virginia. There's no use goin' up there if we can't get together. Bein' puny and havin' very little money to play with cinches it. Might as well just stay home and have a restful weekend. Heal up. Maybe get some yard work done if I feel better... Haaaahahahahaha! Yea, right. That's likely. Anyway, you guys stay warm, have a great weekend, and we'll get back together and solve all the worlds problems next week. Cheers.

10 comments:

none said...

The jury is still out on Obama. He refuses to discuss his early muslim schooling and still won't place his hand over his heart during the anthem. But who knows.

That red state update was pretty good. I'll probably go in a vote Ron Paul just to ease my conscience.

Your comment earlier got me to thinking. I wonder if they are going to ask me if I'm Democrat or Republican this year when I go to the polls. If they do I'm going to raise hell.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

a muslim and a woman? sigh... once again i don't get it. i HATE it when i am so stupid! sarge is not home to ask either. drat!

smiles, bee

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

OH!!! for president!!! i GET IT!!! woo hoo....

smiles, bee

Sarge Charlie said...

Hey, she did that by herself, the shame is the video reflects the feelings of a lot of people...

PRH said...

Those guys are funny as Hell...as for Osama Obama...if not a muzzie, he's at least half(assed) one....and not to be trusted(of course who running is?)

NotClauswitz said...

Go to the Gun Show, you need an EvilBlackRifle and plenty of hi-cap magazines. Gun-things will change if SHe or Omamazoid get in. The Elmer Fudd crowd needs to know that the VPC is going after (their new definition), "intermediate sniper rifles" - which is really anything over .22 - no stone unturned.

phlegmfatale said...

love those guys - they're hilarious

J said...

Thanks for your kind words the other day, they really did help!

And, I agree with the bumper sticker. I hate this election. It seems like no matter who is up there, it always feels like voting for the lesser of two evils. Ugh.

TexasFred said...

He's not a 'declared' muzzie...

Buck said...

Hope you feel better by the end of the weekend, Jeff.

Keep hydrated... drink lotsa beer!

;-)