Friday, March 02, 2007

Ok, THIS is shit your pants time.



Love the way he gives 'em a little shove at the edge. So gentle.

And here's one to acknowledge the day. It is the end of another week.



LOVE the cap. So have a happy Fat Hairy Friday. Gonna go out today on the way to pick up dad and get my regular (every 6 to 8 weeks) haircut and beard trim. I go to my cousins barber shop and she does me up nice. I know, there's only so much you can do.

After that I'll take the work clothes to the dry cleaners, and then dad and I, and maybe the sis, will go out to eat Chinese food at the regular place. I've got a family reunion to go to Sunday, and final exams to give early next week, but I hope all of YOU have a great, relaxing weekend.

After finals, Spring Break will be upon me. I'll have about a week and a half off, and then about a month between paychecks after that. I signed up to teach a mini term, but it looks like it wont make. Aaaah well, you can't have everything.

5 comments:

none said...

Damn, I don't thing you could get me on that thing. I would probably rain scat all over that canyon.

NotClauswitz said...

That's a helluva swing!! We had a much smaller version on a hillside - you had to climb on the roof of a house to do it.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

No freaking way man!

Dick said...

I'm soooo in.

phlegmfatale said...

OMG - that video - it seemed so windy I'd be nervous just standing up there, even attached to a tether. As for the bungee thing? No way, never, not ever. No. Um. NO.

Love that buy a vowel pic. Have fun at the family reunion. I have one of my own coming up in May. It will be nice to see the folks, but it's always kinda sad, too, since it seems like there are fewer of the old-timers every time I go up. *sigh*