Thursday, January 24, 2008

When I read this I thought about Wally and the Beave. First season when they were both little.

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight," the boy replied.

The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me.

They're for him. He's my brother. He's four.

We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike.

Right now, he can't do either one."

Thanks Dusty. That was a good one.

5 comments:

Chuck said...

I can't get my son to want to learn to ride his bike. Maybe I should try tampons...

BRUNO said...

The "easy-insertion" tubes on such items make one HELLUVA good concealed-carry SPIT-WAD launcher! Just load a "wad" in the sucker, stick it in your shirt pocket, and you were ready for anything that your study-hall period could throw at you!!!

Well??? What the hell else was I supposed to do as a senior in high-school? Study about democracy, history---WORLD PEACE??? Nah, didn't need that---I'd have "hands-on" experience in that area, soon enough...!!!

*Goddess* said...

"Easy insertion"?! Those damn things PINCH!

Good joke, though.

TexasFred said...

Ahhhh, the innocence of childen...

True story, when I was about 7, damn near 50 years ago, Mom was making dinner and had me setting the table, we were out of napkins, or so I thought, there was a box of 'sanitary napkins' under the sink in the bathroom, SO, being the great kid I was, I set one beside every plate on the table...

When Mom, our guests and the family came to the table, it was a raucous good time, and I had NO idea why...

BRUNO said...

Naw-w-w they don't, GODDESS! Not if you use 'em for what they work best---for pluggin' holes in the bottom of rowboats!!!(You absolutely HATE that commercial, don't 'cha, dear???)