Sunday, August 06, 2006

Here's a site you guys need to visit.



Can you imagine? I'd shit myself over and over. It'd take
weeks to clean the suit. Click on these to see high res.



If you dig this sort of thing, lots of high res pics from space
or animation. Lots of science related subjects, go to the Astronomy
Picture of the Day Archive. It's set up by NASA, and has all sorts
of cool images for you to surf through. Basically, just google
Astronomy Picture of the Day, and you should go right to it.



They have all sorts of stuff there to get you goin. You probably
need a high speed connection to get the pics. Otherwise you'll
be waiting forever for the downloads. Anyway, enjoy.

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

You know, life on earth is mystery enough for me. I have exactly zero inclination to find out what's beyond!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I love this type of photography and art. It's all beautiful and I'd love to travel there.

thanks