Sunday, August 20, 2006

So, it's the first day of school...

...and you've got all the rug rats on the driveway for the
ceremonial picture that's gonna be emailed to all the relations
and friends. How cute. How sentimental. Norman Rockwell.

You're so wrapped up in getting the shot, getting those pig
tails just right, yellin' at the kids to get 'em in the right clothes,
to get 'em to stand in the right pose and to stand still, that you
fail to notice what everyone else will see when they get the
pictures. ya gotta love it.

Best "laid" plans, or so they say.



Ether that or you're a sick bastard and deserve all our fond
appreciation. Call me a sexist pig, but I'm assuming if it
happened on purpose it was their older brother or dad that got
the money shot. "Hey guys, turn this way. That's right. Good."

Wadda you think?

10 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

It appears the little girl in front has seen it before!

Dick said...

Yep, I'm going with Mushy.
It was staged.

FHB said...

Yep, but I'd bet mom didn't know about it till the shots came back from the lab. I mean, who's mom is that cool.

Tickersoid said...

Is this one of those shots that goes aroung the world in 3 days by email?

The girl does seem a little traumatised.

Becky said...

That's hilarious! I'm guessing the dog started his crap while they were posing, the picture taker made a note of it and the little girl turned around and screamed. My dogs don't give a shit (pun intended) where or when they take their dump.

Anonymous said...

Becky, take a closer look!
The dog is taking care of a biological function, but it ain't crappin'!
Christina

FHB said...

Jesus Becky, how long has it been?

Dick said...

Lmao at Becky missin the pic!

Becky said...

Oops, my bad I didn't see the other dog, since they're the same damn color (I didn't zoom in). I slither away in embarassment....

phlegmfatale said...

It's always gratifying to see a happy family.