Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Some signs you're getting older.

How many of these apply to you? Come on, fess up.

Your house plants are alive, and you can't smoke
any of them.

You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

You hear your favorite song in an elevator, or at the
supermarket.

You watch the Weather Channel.

Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up"
and "break up."

YOU are the one calling the police because those damn
kids next door won't turn down the stereo.

You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's
leftovers.

Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

You take a LOT of naps.

You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid,
not condoms and spermicide.

A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer described as "pretty
good shit."

You actually eat breakfast food for breakfast.

8 comments:

Canoes under my shoes said...

Um...all of them. Damn you, FHB!

Unknown said...

Thanks, FHB, now I feel really old...and I haven't even hit 35 yet!!!

Becky said...

I don't think I'll ever eat breakfast food for breakfast, unless I'm at a restaurant. The rest...not so bad.

Anonymous said...

Lurker here - The secrets out, you got, all of em.

phlegmfatale said...

Um, ok. More than one, but I won't tell you how many and I won't tell which ones. I'm only forty, for pete's sake!

Juanita said...

40? Is 40 old? I thought it was the new 25.

FHB said...

Naaa. 50 is the new 30. 40's just a baby. Still breast feeding I bet.

Heather B said...

Wow ... I am only 25 and I can identify with all but 2 of those!