Saturday, August 05, 2006

Some old time wisdom...

Q.) What's the difference between your paycheck and your dick?
A.) You don't have to beg your wife to blow your paycheck!

Q.) Three words to ruin a man's ego?
A.) "Is it in?"

Q.) How can you tell when an auto mechanic just had sex?
A.) One of his fingers is clean.

Q.) What do you do with 365 used rubbers?
A.) Melt them down make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q.) What do bungee jumping and hookers have in common?
A.) They both cost a hundred bucks and if the rubber breaks, you're screwed.

3 comments:

FHB said...

Ok, that is disgusting. I'm sorry.

FHB said...

Hay, thanks for playin, FHB.

Anonymous said...

I think I must have an email with Redneck Humor Pics somewhere in my mails. One of my Soldiers sent it to me. I guess I should post it cuze you'll definitely would love it LOL

Love the pic Bwahahahaha!