Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ok, so you spend a HUGE amount of money...

on a photo safari in India, hoping against all the odds that you might get to see a REAL Bengal Tiger. Turns out, when the tiger shows up outa nowhere, all you've got between it and you is a little dude with a little stick. Can you say, "Oh my god, I shit myself just watching this video?"

http://www.wirecrack.com/media/1154111619/Crazy_Tiger_Attack

And you don't even have a gun, right? Amazing!

Actually, I root for the Tiger. Don't think it was crazy. Maybe just pissed off.

3 comments:

BO Snagley said...

eeessshhhhhh.....!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, I would have shit myself! Damn, that's scary...

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I sent this to my son that went to Africa last year and took a picture of a lion just outside the Landrover. The guide told him not to be afraid and when he asked why, the guide replied, "His belly is round. He has already eaten." My son was still very scared to be that close to a lion with nothing between them.