Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ok, when will this rediculous bullshit end?

Is there ever gonna be a tipping point at which we all as a society say "Ok, this is bullshit! Lets let the kids be kids and shoot all the fuckin' lawyers"? Dig this...


Lawsuit fears close two Omaha sled slopes

Omaha is banning sledding at the Zorinsky and Cunningham Lake dams, which are both popular sledding spots. It is also banning ice skating and ice fishing on frozen ponds and lagoons in city parks. The move is in response to a court decision that resulted in public entities being liable for injuries that occur at public parks and other recreation facilities.


It's spreading all over the country. Look here to see for yourself, and check out this weak assed mother fucker. Guys like him are screamin' for a beatin'. Ruin everyones fun and tell yerself, while swimmin' in lawsuit money, the taxpayers money, that you're doin' everyone a favor. Safety, after all, is more important than fun, right. Pissants!

You know, I don't think I'd want to be a kid in this country in this day and age. I grew up in a better time, before lawyers and gutless politicians ruined everything and the NANNY STATE took over completely like the fuckin' BORG! I played with lethal fucking weapons when I was a kid (some store bought and some we made ourselves), with no parental observation, and aside from a few bruises and minimal wounds, came out of it wiser and better able to make good decisions in a dangerous world.

My buddies and I knew, from experience, that there were consequences to our actions. It was ether gonna be a bloody arm and knee from sliding out in a turn on our bikes after going down a hill at top speed, or it was gonna be an ass wuppin' from our dad for fuckin' up our school clothes. I don't know what kids today know. What do they learn from being banned from sliding down a fuckin' hillside on a sled? Maybe that all grownups are assholes? Maybe, lets hope, they learn that government fuckheads should mind their own business and leave kids alone.? Lets hope. By God, lets hope.


Oh hell, maybe I'm wrong after all. Maybe we should all just give up those old notions and accept the idea that safety is more important than liberty...


... Pilgrim!

And on a MUCH lighter note, check this out. Hilarious!

5 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Pussies - we're all just pussies!

none said...

I agree. It sucks. Just watch the autorities shoot someone for refusing to get off their sled.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

It's just another long step in in Pussification of the country...

I could go on a really long rant here but I'll spare you, and I'd be preaching to the chior anyway...

Just Another Old Geezer said...

"A Superior Court july recently awarded $6.3 million to a Greenwich, Conn., urologist who tumbled into a drainage ditch while sledding with his son on town property in 2000." A drainage ditch, huh? Like for storm water runoff? Damn, I knew a chief radioman in the mid-fifties that should have sued the city of Yokosuka. He kept getting drunk and falling in the binjo ditches.

I'm with you FHB. Would not want to be a kid today. They aren't getting the chance to be kids. They aren't allowed to learn shit the hard way. Didn't kill us old phartes, won't kill them.

Dick said...

The world is full of pussies and I fuck them every chance I get.