Monday, July 02, 2007

There's a picture meme goin' around.

The Hammer tagged me to post a picture of me as a kid. Think I already did, but here goes. Alright ladies, all together... Aaaaaaaaawwww.

Here's the official portrait, from Bermuda in 1960.



But this one is one of my favorites.



Apparently I was walking very early and getting into mischief quite often. Fascinated by the kitchen cabinets. And for perspective...



You know, I grew a little bit. Nowadays I can reach just about any friggin' thing I want. That's my buddy Rascal, by the way. RIP buddy!

Anyway, who am I gonna tag? Hmmm, well, a lot of bloggers are understandably reluctant to go there. Understand that, and won't ask. There's Mushy, but he's already done it. Hmmm, how about the Goddess, over at Blond Ambition? Come on babe, just a kiddy shot. Nothin' too revealing! How about Bruno? Lets see a before and after big guy. No pressure man. And maybe... the shrinkwrapped scream. Based on her last post, It sounds like she's game.

11 comments:

Lin said...

Hey, nice pair of Junior Sample pants there. Must have been so your Mom could haul you out of the cupboards by the straps.

*Goddess* said...

I'm guessing that's the last time ya wore a suit, huh?
I don't think I have any Baby Goddess pics. Mom's got possession of those. The ones I have start with first grade and NO WAY IN HELL am I posting any of those. UGH.

FHB said...

Lin - Yea, I'm surprised they didn't just hang me on a hook and keep me out of things.

Goddess - Dammit woman... You crack me up. Whatever you say babe.

phlegmfatale said...

yeah, I like the one ofyou getting into the cabinet, too. Very cute!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

People who won't publish their photos are either in witness protection, more beautiful than the rest of us, or fat and ugly as hell!

Which are you Goddess?

FHB said...

OH, no he didn't!

Lin said...

Goddess, Mushy has figured it out. Maybe time to have the feds 'take care of him', I'm thinking.

none said...

Thanks for playing along.

I like the one in the vintage kitchen :)

FHB said...

No problem man. Any time.

Anonymous said...

u were a cute kid.

I like your blog.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

"Yeeek!" (That was a shrink wrapped scream.) You just want to see me baldy and toothless, don't you?? Well, that's the only one I've got.. Okay, I'll see what I can do (sigh).

That cupboard pic is cute as hell. Real sorry about your pooch, my friend - losing a mutt is like losing a kid. x