Monday, July 02, 2007

Soooo, what's your cold dead corpse worth?

$4650.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

And it's a friggin' HUGE body at that. Well, I'll have take better care of it now. Maybe it'll appreciate in value.

And for Metal Monday, how's about a little Stinkfist, by the band Tool? If this don't wake you up and freak you out, nothin' will. Love these guys. Saw them in San Antonio at the Sunken Garden Theater back in about 2001 or 2. Amazing show. Maybe the best I ever saw, so far. Videos are always freaky. Oh, and you really will need to crank this. Enjoy.

Here's what the guy's singing:

Something has to change.
Un-deniable dilemma.
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should bear.

Constant over stimulation numbs me
and I wouldn't have
It any other way.

But it's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Finger deep within the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Relax, turn around and take my hand.

I can help you change
Tired moments into pleasure.
Say the word and we'll be
Well upon our way.

Blend and balance
Pain and comfort
Deep within you
Till you will not want me any other way.

It's not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I don't want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Knuckle deep inside the borderline.
This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to.
Relax. Slip away.

Something kinda sad about
the way that things have come to be.
Desensitized to everything.
What became of subtlety?

How can it mean anything to me
If I really don't feel anything at all?

I'll keep digging till
I feel something.

Elbow deep inside the borderline.
Show me that you love me and that we belong together.
Shoulder deep within the borderline.
Relax. Turn around and take my hand.




Is that some freaky shit or what? Love it!

8 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Sheesh, what are you trying to do to me? I haven't even had breakfast yet!

david mcmahon said...

Hi FHB,

I always crank up my music. We blood brothers, I reckon.

Cheers

David

none said...

Freaky!

My body was $5225

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Love it...seen it...Ron loves it! About as wild as it gets!

Alex said...

Tool = musical gods. 'Nuff said.

FHB said...

You know, they are about the only band in that thrash genre that I like, and whenever I hear a new band, I think of these guys. Seminal greatness. The album this came from Aenemia(?)... not a bad tune on it. The concert was amazing, and I hope to see them again some time.

phlegmfatale said...

I love his voice.

FHB said...

I do too, and the way he sings, in that cool mechanical way. And the lyrics. Love the lyrics.