Sunday, December 02, 2007

What accent do you have?

Found these over at Phlemmy's place.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West

The South

Boston

North Central

The Inland North

Philadelphia

The Northeast

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Well, I guess I moved around too much growin' up. I can affect just about any accent. Switch back and forth between them without even thinkin' about it.

William Shakespeare

Fathairybastard, Fathairybastard! Parting is such sweet sorrow
That I shall say Fathairybastard till it be morrow.

Which work of Shakespeare was the original quote from?

Get your own quotes:



William Shakespeare

O excellent! I love Fathairybastard better than figs.

Which work of Shakespeare was the original quote from?

Get your own quotes:



William Shakespeare

How now! a Fathairybastard? Dead, for a ducat, dead!

Which work of Shakespeare was the original quote from?


Get your own quotes:

And my personal favorite...

William Shakespeare

There are more things in heaven and Denise, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Which work of Shakespeare was the original quote from?

Get your own quotes:


I could play with this friggin' thing all day.

6 comments:

BRUNO said...

Only Shakespeare I ever learnt was the brand-name of an open-face fly-cast fishing rod---and I don't even FISH...!

FHB said...

Hilarious. Yep, I've had a few of those myself.

Lin said...

Well, I love Fathairybastard better than figs, too. And I actually like figs. Just so ya know, lil bro.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Yeah, me too!

But I have to admit, Fathairybastard is much funnier than Mushy!

Christina RN LMT said...

Those accent thingies have frustrated me. I've never lived in the Northeastern US in my life, but they say I'm from NY or Pennsylvania. Whatever!
Love the Shakespeare quotes, really got a laugh out of them!

PRH said...

You got it FHB...we Buckeyes don't have accents...my wife and her family however, being from Wisconsin, talk like Canucks....go figure?