Saturday, September 30, 2006

I tell ya, You Tube kicks ass. I can surf there all day.

Ok, this is cool as hell. Turn up you speakers, dig the tune, and listen to what almost 2000 rounds per minute sounds like. I think I recognize one of these dudes. Works with Marshall Arms. Anyway, enjoy.

GOD, I love watchin that clip. The music just sets it off perfectly. How'd you like to pay their ammo bill thought? Here's another clip, I think the same dude, firing an AKS-74U. The music here is the old Soviet national anthem. Notice the similar video features. Nice conversion job from a Chinese rifle.

7 comments:

hammer said...

That is cool as hell.

Good soundtrack too.

Dick said...

The mg 42 was vicious in WWII.
My fvaorite was always be the good old M60 though.

Ranger Tom said...

I've just orgasmed...

And Big Dick, Carry one for a few years like I did and you wouldn't like it all that much... But it does the job!

Dick said...

Ranger Tom,
I can still remember the serial number of my beloved 60. I humped one for 4 of 6 years.
I was a grunt. Literally your next door neighbor for a while if you were ever up at Fort Lewis.

Fathairybastard said...

If I'm not mistaken, the M60 is a direct descendant of the MG42. We just took them home and copied them, like the Mauser after the Spanish-American War. Lowered the rate of fire to make it more accurate and controllable, more like the MG34. Anyway, but that's just me the history dude talking.

DirtCrashr said...

I learned how to spell "machine-gun" in 4th Grade (1967) by carefully reading and reviewing the Encyclopedia Britannica's schematic diagrams for the .30 caliber Browning M1919 - I understand the MG42 has a higher cyclic rate. :-)

barista grazioso said...

I can smell the testosterone in here.

That got me excited, but doing a search for 'military' and 'american soldier' and watching the videos? I thought I was excited before. Watching our guys blow shit up and breaking things is a close runner-up to fabulous sex.