Monday, November 12, 2007

Back from the rock.

Trying to clean things up and put the camping gear away, doing a few loads of laundry, and trying to catch up on a few blogs. Starting to look at the new pictures I took this weekend. Some of them are really good. It'll take time, but you'll see them eventually.

Got a call from Mushy tonight. He was obviously having a good time. I asked him where they were and he said they were in West Virginia. I said "Man, you only got as far as West Virginia in the first day? Pussies!" He said they'd driven till they found a good bar and had been drinking Black & Tans till they were toasted. You should have heard him giggle.

He said that at one point they'd looked out their hotel window into another window across the way and seen another guy in his room, looking just like me, wearin' a pair of black panties. They said to themselves, "That looks just like FHB." And then a naked Korean girl got out of his bed. He asked me "Are you sure you're not in West Virginia?" I said "NO!" and then asked him if he'd gotten pictures. You know he's always got that fuckin' thing ready. But no, there will be no Korean girls on FlickR. Damn.

You know if he had he'd be photoshoppin' my head on that dumb bastards body. I'd never be able to refute it.

Well, I'm workin' on the Terlingua pictures, AND the Friday football pictures, AND the Enchanted Rock pictures, so maybe some time this week you'll get to see them all. Take care.

14 comments:

H2o said...

I would have to agree that would make a great photo. FHB in black panties....

Sarge Charlie said...

Oh no, not FHB in black panties, say it is not so.......

Diva said...

It would be ok if you were in lacy, black numbers. It takes a helluva man to wear lacy panties.

Welcome home!

BRUNO said...

Man, think of the "gauntlet of obstacles" ol' Mushy'll have to run on the way BACK! And he ain't even made it halfway to where he was GOING to, yet...!

FHB said...

OK people, hold it together.

We're talkin' boxer briefs, in assorted colors, sometimes including black... Sprinkled liberally with some kind of medicated ball powder so that my magnificent package doesn't get all red and chafed from the friction as it constantly swings to and fro, as I move about my day.

Ok, there's some blogger fodder for ya.

FHB said...

And yea Bruno, I think the highway partol has probably been alerted by now. The Thunder Mule is loose!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear God, please help me rid my mind of that most horrible of images, FHBs package swinging to and fro.

But I do look forward to the photos. HAven't been to Enchanted Rock in about 30 years. Prolly can't get to the top anymore. Top hell, wouldn't get 50 feet up.

Lin said...

I was thinking FHB in black lace undies, too. Then again you KNOW Mushy would have taken photos of that and photo-shopped it for sure. Glad to hear that he's out there having fun at a leisurely pace - don't rush the boy!

phlegmfatale said...

looking forward to those Terlingua snaps!

Sarge Charlie said...

OK Blogger fodder, I knew the website would shot todays photos but did not try my blog, that is cool.

The website is cool, I just stumbled on it yesterday and it tied in with your comment. This blogging is cool stuff.

Sarge Charlie said...

http://veteranshistory.org/index.htm

I forgot that part

NotClauswitz said...

Don't forget M1 Garand pictures! :-)

Anonymous said...

anxiously awaiting the pics, FHB.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Hee hee...still not sure that wasn't you man...those panties were fittin' mighty tight!

I think the Korean gal was a figment of Gary's imagination...but I could visualize her too!

I was taking pictures of the ceiling in the bathroom when you called...wasted is one word!