Friday, September 28, 2007

Mushy's Brother-in-law Ron sent us some great vidoes last night from YouTube, and they got my juices flowin'.

He's got me lookin' around now, and I can't resist the urge to post some cool shit I've found. Hope you like it.

The video on this first one isn't the best, but the audio is wonderful. This is a tour I wish I'd seen. I love the Black Crowes, and what more could be said about Jimmy Page and his music? Page and the guys in the Crowes did a bang up job here. This is one of my favorite Zeppelin tunes - "Ten Years Gone". Hope you like it.



Now, as if that wasn't enough bliss for ya, here's the man himself again, and one of the greatest rock voices of all time - Jimmy Page and Paul Rogers of The Firm, doing "Midnight", live in the early 1980s. Page even busts into some Zeppelin noodlin' there for a minute. Can you recognize the riff? Enjoy.



Ok, and just because I love the hell out of it, here's an old Black Crowes video for a tune they never do live on tour any more. Pisses me off, but what can you do? The song just kills me. It's called "Sometimes Salvation". The guitar bit in the end is wonderful. You'll wanna crank this puppy, I'm tellin' ya. Enjoy.



Pfew, that was a trip. Thanks go out to Ron for gettin' me worked up tonight.

Well, it's Friday, so you all know where I'm headed later today. Dad and I will hit our regular Chinese food place, and then maybe a football game at his old high school. There's a gun show in Belton this weekend. I'll be hittin' it Saturday mornin'. A few days ago, Mom floated the idea of us goin' down to Austin to eat at Pappasito's (they haven't been in a while), so maybe we'll try that. Thing is, she just had a root canal and a new crown put in, so maybe we'll put it off a bit. We'll see how she feels.

Saturday evening I'll head up to Dallas. A friend up there has been wanting me to come up and hang out, maybe see a movie and stuff. I'll spend the night and then come home Sunday in time to pick Denise up at the Kileen airport at 9PM. She's coming back from Kentucky, where she's been visiting her kids for a few days. Yep, another full weekend. No rest for the weary.

I gave a slew of final exams Thursday afternoon and night, and then went out to watch my buddies play pool and smoke another cigar. This time it was an Ashton. Short, fat, and mild. The guys played well, for the most part, and towards the end of the night my buddy Dave and I played a few games on the side. He won two and I took the last one. Another one of the guys was chatting up the waitress, and the girls on the team were drinking shots, taking the glasses with their mouths from the others cleavage after licking the salt from one another's breasts. I tell ya, it was hard to concentrate on the game.

Thing is, both of these girls are married or connected, and their men were there playin' pool and watchin', enjoyin' the whole thing. They love to play around, but it never goes anywhere. Well, some times, to celebrate a victory, they like to flash their boobs to the other guys in their team. Every once and a while, when they're not playin' well, they draw themselves up to one of their teammates and ask for an "adjustment". That calls for reaching gently into their blouse and cupping their breasts for a few minutes. Part of me wishes I was on their team, but the drama gets pretty thick over there, so maybe I'm better off where I am. One of those girls did time in prison for something or other, and the other one is a drunk. Fun to watch, but me no touchie.

Anyway, it's late, and I need to get up early to head to school. The classes are mostly over on Ft. Hood, but I still have to get up at the butt crack of dawn and go to Florence. Well, maybe the little girls will be in their cheerleader outfits in the morning. Mmm, something to look forward to. Oh yea, it's payday tomorrow! Wweeeeallll, that perked me up. Have a great weekend folks. Cheers.

11 comments:

J said...

PERV!!!! :)

Sarge Charlie said...

Oh My, oh well, I am old.

Anonymous said...

FHB,
Probably a wise move on the lookie, no touchie thing. Your life could get extremely complicated real quick.

Coming to you live from the Great State of Texas. I'm down at the Houston HDQ for a week.

FHB said...

Sarge - Oh hell dude, your stuff is great too. It's all about individual taste. I bet you and Bee can boogy down if the tunes are right.

Jerry - Yep, why borrow trouble. It's my nature to be timid anyway. Fun to watch though, like those vids of kids crashing into the sidewalk on their BMX bikes or skateboards.

And welcome to Texas! Hot enough for ya?

*Goddess* said...

I will admit that when I saw the vids got "your juices flowing," I thought they were going to be vids of a much different ilk;)

Maggie Moo said...

Short, fat & mild...that sounds like the kind of guys who always like me...

Have a fun weekend!

FHB said...

Goddess - Woman, get your mind out of the gutter! Uh, on the other hand, maybe don't.

And Mags - Baby, you need to mosey on over here. I seen to be dealing with the same issue.

PRH said...

Great Videos...I'm a little old for the Crows...but they still rock.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Rockin' tunes man...I like'm!

I am also going to take a nap...you wore me out with that action...I'm too old to follow you around!

Check out my tunes tonight...my old road song favorites!

Christina RN LMT said...

Dammit, I'm always too late!

Anyway, I second J's comment.

Those pool-hall gals sound like real classy dames...NOT. Yup, you're better off not messing with them. Plus, you can always sneak pictures, right?

Have a great weekend!

BRUNO said...

I keep tellin' ya' man---that damned Peking Chicken is gonna do ya' in! So, what's next? A south-of-the-border specialty, like some chocolate-covered jalapenos?

I think---no, I KNOW---I'm stickin' with Super-Sonic cheeseburgers!(And I get to see cute little girls-on-wheels, there, too!)