Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday feed is on.

Headin' over to eat with dad, as per usual on Friday, and then later my sweeitie and I will figure somethin' else out.

I finally managed to get a decent shot of her with the Razor last night, as we watched our buddies play pool. I'm gettin' pretty good with the sneaky, "grab 'em and shoot" thing.



I was drinkin' a Coors, and finishin' off a Mac, smokin' it down to the label (friggin' things are expensive!) When the opportunity arose.



My first attempt went off as usual. She's an expert at messin' up a shot. All the women in my life are experts at throwin' an arm or somethin' into the way, just in time. Guess they don't want it known that they hang with the FHB. Anyway, eventually I sweet talked her into calmin' down, and then I pounced.



Think it turned out well, for a crappy phone camera shot.

Well, take care, and be sure and check out the other Friday ritual, over at this place. It's always a trip, and an education. Cheers.

11 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Dude...repost the third shot!

Thanks for the link!

*Goddess* said...

It has nothing to do with her not wanting to be with you. I guess you haven't figured out yet that it's NEVER about you. It's always about US...LOL! There's nothing we can't turn into something about US.

She's cute....from what little I can see;)

FHB said...

Mushy - Doesn't it show up on your screen? It does here.

Goddess - Yea, I know. LOL.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Nope...just extra spaces between "...I pounced" and "Think it turned out well...".

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Yep...it's up...nice shot of the both of you...for a cellphone!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of "feed" - - thanks for entertaining H. the other evening. She gives both you AND the eating place high marks. ;-)

Now there's a new place I have to try next time I'm in your area.

JPG

FHB said...

jpg - That was a fun time. We enjoyed her company. Tell me when you come down and we'll do it up right.

BRUNO said...

Damned straight those Macs are expensive! I hate to admit it, but I started goin' with the $4.00 apiece house brands, instead of these $7-plus ones! But damn I miss the REAL thing!

(Hope Mushy don't find out I "jumped-ship" to a cheaper style!)

FHB said...

I'll never tell.

phlegmfatale said...

She's quite lovely!

FHB said...

Thanks, I think so too.