Friday, August 17, 2007

Out again last night.

Was out with the gang again last night, at a local pool hall/ bar called Deja Vous. The pool teams are gearin' up for actual games that will start in a few weeks.



The scenery in this place was much better than the last place we were in. Encouraging...



And I took it upon myself to smoke another cigar, while sipping a few mugs of something dark and cold. This is the place that has the collection of different beers from all over locked away in a glass case along one wall. They have a bottle of Yuengling Traditional Lager in there, but they don't have it behind the bar. Ha! I wonder how much they'd pay me for the stuff I brought home from Pennsylvania?


I smoked it down to the paper, and then I just chewed on it for a while, watching my buddies play. I'll start playin' next week, probably.



Here's my buddy mark, sizin' up a shot. We teased him a bit, with all the times he's been scratchin' lately. "Stop sinkin' the damn white ball! This ain't GOLF!" He takes it in stride. One day you're hot, the next you're not. Alas, ain't life like that?

I'll head over to Salado soon to meet the folks and others for that breakfast, and then it'll be back to the base for class at 11:30AM. Tonight will be Chinese food night with dad, as usual, and then I'll head back here to see what my sweetie wants to do. New routine these days. Anyway, I'll see ya later. Cheers.

Oh, and be sure and check out this Friday feature, and if you want to read some real truth, check this dude out. He tells it like it is. Later.

7 comments:

SpongyBones said...

I think that is a Cuban Cigar ... I' calling Homeland Security on you ... your ass is going to jail ... but it's cool I hear they have good sticks and balls there too!

Just think a whole 20 yrs of hanging out with the guys ...

FHB said...

Naaaa. Honduran. Cubans are too friggin' expencive.

BRUNO said...

I ain't got no class! I take the label off just after I clip the end. That is, unless I want to impress someone with my unique choice of smokes, or to show them I really CAN afford to waste money, just this once! Hell, everybody needs at least ONE "good" vice, right?

BTW---they're Dominican. What's the difference? I dunno, what---a few hundred miles? You're the SMART-un! Maybe Dominican rollers wash their hands with Cuban-made SOAP, or somethin'...!

FHB said...

Oops, I stand corrected.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Yep...he's right.

You need to get someone to take that same profile shot of you, just as it is, only with a real camera! Would have been a great shot!

I can't learn you nuttin'!

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Looks like a good time.
I'll have to remember that golf comment. That's a good one.

J said...

So that's what you were up to tonight too? I bet you guys have a lot of fun. No wonder you are always sleepy!